Central Asia Partnership - Training
- Sent 226 Casas people on 30 trips to visit house churches, lead professional development conferences and share conversation with 493 young professionals, 280 school teachers, 265 college students, 25 parents and 96 married couples.
- Contributed to ongoing financial support of 2 global ministry families
- Started education business to generate local funds
- Hosted 3 professional development conferences in Arizona
Mexico and Peru Partnership
- Planted 108 self-supporting churches
- Created 2 businesses to generate local funds for ministry
- Supported 10 church planters
- Held 23 conferences on healthy marriage principles for 674 pastor couples and 535 singles
- Provided 2 Pastor Leadership Conference for 110 pastors
- Held 1 Women's Conference for 45 women.
- Provided medical care for 895
- Sent 1,469 Casas people on 92 Lightning Trips to offer medical clinics, prayer and construction.
Central Asia - Café
- Invested $125,000 to purchase building for business to generate local funds
- Sent 67 Casas people on 8 trips to build relationships with 1,200 students